I woke up and along with yawning was checking my mails. There I found a reason to start my day with a smile. Bhavya had nominated me for the Liebster Award. Thanks a ton to Bhavya for sharing happiness and love and to consider me deserving.
Liebster award is so much of spreading the love you receive. After you get nominated, you got to nominate 10 others and the chain goes expanding like this.
So, the rules one must follow being a Liebster nominee are-
1. Acknowledgement to the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 10 questions which the nominator asks.
3. Mention 10 bloggers as nominees and let them know about their nominations. You cannot nominate your nominator.
4. Ask 10 questions from all those you nominated.
Here are the questions I have to answer…..
1. Why did you start blogging?
The reason I started blogging for, is still being the most crucial one for which I blog today i.e. I get to share, express whatever comes up in my mind with those who understand me, those who embellish my place with their valuable reviews. I learn by blogging and share my love and thoughts. It makes me feel connected with people.
2. How did you choose the title of your blog and how is it relevant to what you write?
My blog titles –‘A Lexical Tapestry’. I don’t write about a particular thing, issue or for a particular cause. I am simply a growing person who gets to learn from her surroundings. So, I named my Blog, which is woven by my emotions, feelings, sometimes disgust and everything I come across as this. ‘A Lexical Tapestry’ is an embroidery I am making with my thoughts.
3. If you could travel anywhere in this world, where would you go?
Ah! That’s a difficult one for I wish to travel the whole world. I certainly am not in a place to even judge which could be my favorite joint for I got to visit them first. But when it comes to one place it would be Rome. What can be better than a Romantic city for a romantic crazy? 😀
4. What is your favorite book and why?
The Alchemist. I consider it to be the second Bible. Once you read it you will know why I say this. The book stores in it the lessons for life. One among them being-“true love will not stop one’s personal legend and if it does, it is not true love.”
5. Who is your biggest inspiration?
Michael Jackson, a person who started up with scratches, rose up to the highest peak of talent, art and success and would never end being the most beloved one to his fans. More than a celebrity he is a true artist to me.
6. If you were writing an autobiography, what would the title be?
‘Thanks to pick me up of the pile’. I doubt if anyone would read.. 😀
7. Do you have any short term/ long term goals that you’re working towards?
Short term- To qualify TCS Campus drive.
Long Term- To grow, learn, stay happy with the beloved ones. 🙂
8. If you could pick one character from a book to be your best friend, who would you pick and why?
Alice from ‘Alice in wonderland’. I love her spirit to explore the new.
9. How long have you been blogging? What was the experience like?
2 years, just a few posts. But the experience has been so lovely. At times when I felt low my blogger friends have comforted me with their words. I have got friends and that’s the best part. 🙂
10. What is one of your fondest childhood memories?
Every childhood memory with my siblings and friends… I don’t meet them even once in a year today. I wish I could… 🙁
And the time for me to share love (it was so difficult to choose the names). My nominations are-
(You may also turn this list topsy-turvy)
I framed these questions for those whom I nominated–
1. That one thing you’re living for?
2. Why Blogging?
3. Happiness for you is?
4. Do you love someone? What does love bring in your life?
5. Can selflessness ever be achieved? If no then what makes you selfish?
6. If you get a chance to travel the whole world, whom would you wish to go along with?
7. The most influential person of your life? Why?
8. If you turn out to be invisible what one thing you won’t miss to do?
9. Name the book, you think is a must read.
10. What makes you believe in beauty?
Love for all. Don’t ever put your pen down. 😀