I acknowledge my nominator, who is a friend and a multi-talented, creative blogger. He is Sachin. And this is his beautiful place which is worth visiting again and again. 🙂
There are certain rules one has to follow in order to accept the award. They are:
1. Display award on your blog.
2. Show gratitude to the person and link back your nominator.
3. Nominate up to 10 of your favorite deserving bloggers.
4. Link the nominees in your post and let them know.
5. Write ten interesting things about yourself.
As, I was asked to accept this award by nominating 10 more blogger friends of mine, here goes my list:
1. I am a final year (Computer Science and Engineering), college going student.
2. I am a great great fan of Michael Jackson. His songs teleport me to some other world. I regret to not have met him even once.
3. Me, a cartoon fanatic. I can watch cartoons all day. My favorites are- X-Men Evolution, Batman and Pokemon (However, the list is unending).
4. I am a firm believer of God and a spiritual person. I love God instead of fearing.
5. Fond of Hindi and Urdu poetry. I love writing in Hindi. It had been my favorite subject in school days.
6. Many times I tried not to but still, I believe in the reality of fairy tales. Sometimes, I feel I shouldn’t have grown from child to an adult.
7. In the world, I fear my dad the most.
8. Writing gives me peace. I write whatever I feel like to and expect readers to share bluntly their thoughts up on it.
9. I don’t believe in creating an image before people rather I wish to stay raw and original. For I know in the end I won’t take my public image along with me but I would stay contented being natural
10. I value relations, I care about people who text me, who care to understand me. This is something which makes me an emotional idiot sometimes. But I know how to recover from setbacks in life.
Here, I wind up my award winning speech and wish you all a good time. Thanks a lot for reading. 🙂